Saturday, August 25, 2007

I think I've moved to Plan W now - the continuing cursor freeze story

At the moment, my cursor freezes are occurring between 1 and 3 1/2 hours after I login and establish a network connection.

Currently I've disabled the ZyXEL network management software and am going straight Windows.

Don't know if this will help the cursor freeze issue, but it does seem to allow the non-administrative accounts to get network access after a cold boot.

I'll take small victories where I can get them.

If you're running into cursor freeze issues, you can look for more ideas in mrontemp adobenortonzyxelcpu.

[27 AUG - NO LUCK. STILL GOT A CURSOR FREEZE.]

[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: