Friday, August 31, 2007

BlogDay 2007 - WhyNotSmile

The post that brought me to this blog was represented as being atypical.

I've been reading a book called 'The message of the cross', and one of the chapters focussed on Psalm 22, the one that starts 'My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?' - words echoed in Matthew's account of Christ's crucifixion. I'll not go into the full details of the chapter here, nor indeed into the particular angle focussed on in the book, but part of what this psalm deals with is how to reconcile the difference between theology and experience, and that's what got me thinking.

The thoughts are here.

In general, the blog touches on a lot of things, ranging from televised rugby crowds, blogging, stomach pains, employment, Facebook, a comparison of the importance of "nice" and "sane," and blog commenters.

[BLOGDAY 2007 TECHNORATI]

[mrontemp business] | [mrontemp politics] | [mrontemp technology] | [mrontemp del.icio.us tags]

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: