Friday, July 27, 2007

Pictures from West Lilac Road Bridge, July 27, 2007

Here is the first set of pictures from my visit to the West Lilac Road bridge over Interstate 15 between Bonsall and Valley Center, California. These pictures were taken earlier today.



I parked my car near the corner of Old Highway 395 and West Lilac Road, and found this monument near the intersection. I couldn't find any identification of the deceased.



The picture above was taken from Old Highway 395, looking toward the bridge. My car is the closer of the two cars in the background.



Moving closer to the bridge.



Just about at the bridge.



The shot above was taken from the southwest corner of the bridge, and is an attempt to show the beauty of the bridge. Unfortunately, the best view of the bridge is from the freeway, and I don't think that snapping a photo of the bridge while driving would be such a wise move.

mototrips westlilacroad

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: