Tuesday, July 10, 2007

No, I am not crazy

More on the Blogger title issue. Blogger has acknowledged it:

Some users are reporting that they are unable to enter titles for their posts. We are currently investigating this problem and working on a fix. In the meantime, please try moving your mouse pointer to the top edge of the title field instead of positioning the pointer at the center of the title field, in order to select the title field and enter a title for your post.

I tried the solution above, but wasn't coordinated enough to get it to work for me.

So how did I get a title in this post?

Simple - I e-mailed the post to Blogger with title, then edited it afterwards. I don't have my template for my del.icio.us tags, but at least my posts have titles.

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: