Just ran across this.
The Ducks win the Stanley Cup and it gets bumped from sports talk radio in Southern California for Paris Hilton updates. Figures, eh? The NHL just can’t guy a break. That’s what happens when you put broads like Tracy Simers in drive-time morning radio slots.
Ironically, Roggin and Simers Squared probably had more hockey coverage than any sports talk station, Korean or otherwise - primarily due to Fred Roggin's interest.
I'll admit, however, that I didn't watch or listen to any hockey until I heard portions of the final game. At least I'm consistent.
[27 SEPTEMBER 2007 - THE HATER NATION WILL BE HAPPY TO KNOW THAT THE BROAD IS OFF THE RADIO. ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END.]
hockey
McDonald's doesn't make hamburgers, and the National Labor Relations Board
agrees (for now)
-
Lately (and in the past) I've been musing a lot on the increasing use of
franchising, independent contractors, and other methods to isolate
companies from ...
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment