Friday, February 16, 2007

Brief commercial for the mrontemp plumbing

When I started the new blog, I made sure to carry over a technology that I had been using since last November (albeit in modified form) - namely, del.icio.us tags.

For style purposes, I'm not overloading the posts with links to all of my del.icio.us tags. Instead, I'm choosing the main item, including a link at the bottom of the post, and allowing you to pursue from there.

If you want to see all of my del.icio.us tags (or at least the new batch of them), click the "For more information" link below.

P.S. I also quit tagging posts in my own blogs. I read somewhere that the practice was Not Good. (Unfortunately, I didn't tag the reference, or I could share it with you now.)

For more information

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: